Friday, April 27, 2007

I came to an epiphany last night. I don't like watching the news on TV because I can't decide which news stories to watch. I have to watch what the producers want me to and decide if I enjoyed/learned from the story or not. Which brings me to my next point, I love reading/watching the news online because I can read the headlines, event summary of the piece before I watch it or skip to the next news piece. I know it's wrong of me, and I should care about everything that's going on in the world and my community, but sometimes my heart just can't take hearing about all the negatives. So, is it just me, or do most younger consumers feel the same way? I've asked a few co-workers, and despite having to read the paper for our jobs, we never do. So maybe my theory is right...

No comments: