Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tokion Creativity Now Conference

My day is overcast with saddness because I missed this event. I tell you, Florida sucks! But anyway, this conference sounds like it was exactly the type of stuff that I attempt to blog about here. Because I didn't go, I can't give an accurate recap of the events, but this is what the overview says:

Tokion Magazine announces the Fourth Annual Creativity Now Conference, to be held at Cooper Union's historic Great Hall on October 14th and 15th, 2006. This unique symposium will bring together top figures in art, design, fashion, photography, film, new media, publishing and marketing. In the same room for the first time, the people shaping today's popular culture will spend two days exchanging their ideas, methods and inspirations before an audience of 2,000.

Creativity Now will consist of several panel discussions and individual presentations.

A large cross section of the contemporary creative community is expected to attend the conference, which will be open to the public. Creativity Now will be the definitive yearbook of popular culture for 2006.


I'll def. post whatever else I find about this....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.